Concrete Leveling with PolyLevel® Injection Foam in California
We provide fast, effective concrete repair in the San Francisco Bay Area
PolyLevel® geotechnical capabilities:
- Lift settled slabs and slab foundations
- Strengthen and stabilize loose soil
- Fill sinkholes and other voids
- Lift, level and stabilize roadways and airport runways
- Repair and stabilize rail beds weakened by soil washouts
- Treat soil to improve load-bearing characteristics in preconstruction applications
The stability of any concrete surface is dependent on the soils beneath it. The weight of concrete and what it supports, combined with natural soil erosion, can lead to sunken and uneven concrete surfaces. This process affects everything, including your driveway, roads, and airport runways.
Foundation Repair of CA provides expert concrete repair solutions using the PolyLevel® system. PolyLevel® is an expanding polyurethane foam that is injected beneath the concrete to fill the gaps caused by soil erosion and raise and stabilize the concrete surface.
If you have sunken concrete surfaces you need repair, call us today at 1-888-503-2416 or contact us online to get started with a free estimate! We provide residential and commercial concrete leveling services in San Jose, San Francisco, Fresno and the nearby areas.
Reasons to choose PolyLevel®
- Strong but light: PolyLevel® weighs only about 4lbs. per cubic ft., compared to 120lbs. per cubic ft. for standard fill material. PolyLevel®'s light weight makes it useful where denser fill material might impose an undesirable load on weak soils. Despite its lightweight, PolyLevel® can support substantial loads; it typically provides greater lifting power than mudjacking.
- Waterproof: Once cured, PolyLevel® will not wash away. PolyLevel®'s waterproofing properties can be beneficial in certain applications.
- Stable and inert: PolyLevel® does not react with soil or moisture; it will not leach harmful chemicals into the soil.
- Quick curing. Downtime is minimized with PolyLevel® concrete repair. Full loading of the foundation, roadway, or other structural element can usually happen about 15 minutes after the material is injected.
- Adjustable: Adjusting the density and expansive force of the 2-part foam affords a wide range of geotechnical uses. Lifting force can be adjusted by fine-tuning the chemical reaction that causes the foam to expand. An experienced applicator can factor not only the weight of the structural element but also soil characteristics and temperature and weather conditions. Special formulations are possible for applications where water must be displaced.
- Noninvasive: PolyLevel® injection equipment isn't bulky, enabling applicators to access confined areas. When properly injected, PolyLevel® is not as messy or disruptive as other slab and foundation-lifting techniques.
Contact Foundation Repair of CA for expert concrete repair
Ready to see why PolyLevel® is the superior choice for concrete leveling? Foundation Repair of CA can provide you with expert concrete lifting and leveling services for all types of residential and commercial purposes. Call us today at 1-888-503-2416 or contact us online to get started with a free estimate in San Jose, San Francisco, Fresno, Salinas, Oakland, Stockton, Modesto, Fremont, Roseville, Hayward and the surrounding areas.