Fix It To List It Realtor Division
At Foundation Repair of CA, our Fix It to List It specialists know that real estate professionals have unique needs because of their industry. We understand the sensitive nature of a transaction when a concern is raised by an inspector or potential buyer. We also know that you are working under strict deadlines that need to be met. Our goal is to respect the interest of all parties involved and help you successfully move towards closing.
Here's how working with our Fix It to List It department can benefit you:
- QUICK RESPONSE TIMES: We have dedicated real estate evaluators.
- PRIORITY SCHEDULING: We know that agents and buyers may not have time to spend waiting for an evaluation. We understand that you are working under a deadline and will give you priority scheduling.
- EFFICIENCY: We understand that buyers and agents may not have hours to spend waiting for an evaluation. We complete your appointment quickly and unless otherwise asked will only evaluate the issue in question.
- NO UNNECESSARY WORK: We will do exactly what you need to sell your listing.
- HASSLE FREE: We'll work with you, your assistant, and your broker, whoever we need to, in order to get the work done and get you to the closing table
- WRITTEN PROPOSAL: We will provide a written report, including findings and pictures within 2-3 days of evaluation.
- TRANSFERABLE WARRANTY: Our products are warrantied and are transferable when and if the home is sold again.
Contact Us For An Evaluation
To schedule an evaluation, please complete the quick form below and a representative will contact you shortly to schedule an appointment.
There is a $375 fee for an evaluation and written report. *Additional fees may apply to multi-plex units.
Privacy Statement: Your privacy is valued! Your personal information will be kept confidential and will not be redistributed or shared with any third parties.